Michael Jackson Mania

Discuss any 80s music that doesn't fit in any of our categories or anything none 80s Muisc here.

Michael Jackson Mania

Postby holly » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:48 pm

It's so odd to see where the lives of stars go in a period of 10 or 20 years. I remember Michael Jackson being soooo untouchable--kind of like Britney Spears was until about 5 years ago. I used to buy any magazine with a Michael Jackson story or poster inside.

It's so strange how they can go from being icons to pitiful news stories. He was so clean and healthy looking back then! Remember his album covers? So sad...

My favorite Michael Jackson song was definitely "Billie Jean." I always thought the one he sang with Paul McCartney was strange...what was that one? "My Girl" or something like that.
holly

Re: Michael Jackson Mania

Postby admin » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:48 pm

Yeah so sad, that Michael Jackson went from and an icon to joke. My favorite MJ song is probably also Billie Jean, but I like Thriller and Dirty Diana too. I don't know the answer to your question, but try going to this forum http://michaeljacksonforum.com/ or wait for someone else to respond.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Rogerant » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:35 am

Interesting topic what you have shared with us. Your writing skill is really very appreciative. I love when you share your views through the best articles.Keep sharing and posting articles like these.This article has helped me a lot.Keep posting this stuff.

Samsung DLP Color Wheel
Rogerant

Postby Alienfed » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:25 pm

I would prefer to thank you for the efforts you might have created in writing this article. I’m hoping the same best get the job done from you in the long term as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my personal Blog Engine blog now.

irs attorney
Alienfed

Postby Alienfed » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:18 am

Substantially, the article is in reality the sweetest on this precious topic. I harmonize with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your upcoming updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the phenomenal clarity in your writing. I will directly grab your RSS feed to stay abreast of any updates. Pleasant work and much success in your business efforts!

credit reports
Alienfed

Postby raselalam » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:01 am

I just couldn’t leave your website before saying that I really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors... Will be back often to check up on new Stuff you post!

prefinished wood flooring
raselalam

Postby raselalam » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:03 am

I really loved reading your post. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional posts I have read which are really not the good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well!

prefinished wood flooring
raselalam

Postby Milarten » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:35 am

I love Michael Jacksonl and I appreciate well his talent......

Dora the explorer dvd
Milarten

Postby Beiaiudfh » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:59 am

I am a fan of Michael Jackson. I love his song so much....

infomercial products
Beiaiudfh

Return to Everything Else